A sensational actor, a trendsetter, Outfits a bubbly human and much more! We could properly run out of adjectives to describe this Gully Boy star. There’s no doubt that this charming gentleman has stolen a million hearts with his contagious smile and blockbuster performances.
But he has also inspired millions to wear what they love and love what they wear! Ranveer Singh has made his way to the cover page of several magazines over the years adorning the collection of top designers.
He is one of the very few personalities who does justice to the look that he defines and that explains why he’s much-loved by niche designers worldwide. Time and again the actor leaves us spellbound with his one of a kind wardrobe collection, giving us insights on the latest groom dresses for weddings.
And that’s precisely why we’ve pinned a few of this superstar’s coutures. So get used to the attention boys because you have a lot of it in store for you with these trending groom dresses.
Here are some classic Ranveer Singh looks you can consider for your wedding functions.
1. We can’t get our eyes off this fashion king in this teal blue three-piece set with a royal self-print on it. Don’t miss out on the printed bow tie that’s playing a minimal, yet a vital role in completing the look.
2. Ranveer Singh challenged the stereotypes yet again with this versatile Versace coat. With a burst of vibrant colours, this outfit is a perfect match for your reception look.
3. This basic blue and white striped three-piece set has a charm of its own and can be worn on several occasions including your sangeet or cocktail party.
4. Is it just us or does this Bollywood sensation remind you of a Hollywood rock and roll singer too? Well, be it Bollywood or Hollywood, this celeb has our heart and so does this self-print steel grey coat which is a complete stunner.
5. A bold and vibrant outfit has never harmed anyone and who better than this megastar will know so? If you’re the type who loves experimenting with your wardrobe, then you should definitely opt for something unique just like this bold look for your cocktail party.
6. Slaying the ethnic look is another ball game altogether and Ranveer Singh has set his mark in this attire as well. How gorgeous is this floral sherwani?
7. Add a healthy dose of glitter and gleam to your wedding sherwani just like this magnificent ensemble. And give your beautiful bride a tough competition by stealing the show too.
8. Keeping it as simple as it can get with this nawabi sherwani and all that swag.
9. Sangeet look alert. Throw on a navy blue Nehru jacket and style it with a basic trouser of your choice of colour. And there you go, your sangeet look is ready.
10. This showstopper had all eyes on him while he set the ramp on fire in this royal blue velvet based sherwani with intricate floral embroidery on it. Thinking of making this your wedding look? Why not?