5 summer dresses to steal from Karisma Kapoor’s Instagram feed
If you follow Karisma Kapoor on Instagram, you’d find the star’s posts to be the dose of positivity you need in the daily humdrum. From nostalgic throwbacks and candid make up-free shots to festive updates, Kapoor likes to highlight the best of times. Her wardrobe is equally cheerful—filled with vibrant hues, mixed prints and relaxed silhouettes.
Dresses in particular are very popular with the star, which she picks while working from home or on vacation. If you’re on the hunt to upgrade your summer wardrobe, then look no further than Kapoor’s mood-lifting ensembles.
1. Have a lunch date? Try Karisma Kapoor’s cheerful yellow printed dressKarisma Kapoor’s vibrant and playful yellow dress blended romantic elements with sporty details. A bold hue like this one will not look out of place at a luncheon with friends or an intimate brunch. Style it with some hoops or a statement belt for a more formal look.
2. Karisma Kapoor’s multicoloured Balenciaga scarf print dress is a versatile pickTo bring in the new year, Kapoor wore an impactful printed silk dress by Balenciaga. The pleated number featured a tie-up neckline, asymmetrical cut and mixed prints in a contrasting yellow-blue combination. For balmy summer nights, the star’s vibrant yet relaxed look is the perfect inspiration. Take the look up a notch with a pair of pop-hued heels.
3. The star’s abstract print maxi dress is the perfect day-to-night outfit you needFor an intimate lunch at home, Kapoor picked an abstract print dress in unexpected colours. With a mix of red, blue and mustard, her maxi dress like hers needs minimal effort with styling. Try the actor’s go-to bold red lip and and black drop earrings to finish the look.
4. Karisma Kapoor’s black and blue dress is the easy-breezy summer dress you needFor days when you’re just not feeling it, Karisma Kapoor has the perfect solution. Her striking blue and black printed dress is easy enough to feel dressed up, yet not put you out of comfort at home. You can skip on jewellery and add a pop of pink to your cheeks and lips like the star.
5. Love pastels? Check out Karisma Kapoor’s embroidered Anita Dongre dressCurating a mix of traditional and contemporary separates in her closet, Kapoor has also worn dress that can work for multiple occasions. Take for example her whimsical midi dress by Anita Dongre. The number featured a subtle floral print, tie-up neckline with tassels, and an embroidered front yoke featuring silver thread work, all of which came together on a romantic pink palette.