It was back in 2018 when this B-town’s fresh face Friend made her first debut in Kedarnath and created a grand appearance on the silver screen. From then to now she has starred in a couple of movies displaying her talent and giving her co-stars a head-on competition.
On various occasions, this Bollywood beauty has also showcased her closet collection that isn’t just awe-inspiring but also fills in the spot for a bride’s best friend outfit goals.
Related:- Privacy Risks of Your Smart Thermostat
And out of an ocean of dresses, we’ve managed to shortlist 10 outfits that fit the role. So if your bestie is getting hitched this season and if you need inspirational ideas for your look, Sara Ali Khan’s wardrobe is here to rescue you.
1. Everything about this look screams out mehndi function. From her minimal hairdo to her soft makeup to the colourful earrings and of course, the bright and vibrant sharara.
2. Be sangeet ready with this regal pink lehenga choli. All you need to do is, pair this stunning outfit with some dazzling jewellery and tada you’re all set to mend some broken hearts or the other way round.
3. There’s something extremely captivating about ivory, especially if it’s accompanied with some beautiful lace and sequins work just like this ravishing outfit by Falguni Shane Peacock India for Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI). Isn’t this a perfect outfit for your bestie’s sangeet or cocktail ceremony?
4. Don’t let your look be a dime a dozen for your girl’s big day. Opt for something unique and out of the box. Maybe something like this printed crop top, self-coloured palazzo and a vivid long shrug to complete the look. After all, the bride’s best friend also deserves some attention, right?
5. Doesn’t this attire give you the royal Mughal feels? The basic pastel coloured embroidery and the intricate mirror work along with the shimmery tassels made of beads on the dupatta make this look a suitable option for any grand function.
6. If you believe in the mantra of keeping your outfit simple and elegant and working the charm with your jewellery, this lehenga and choli is your match. Style it with your favourite jewellery, just like what this diva did with TBZ’s splendid collection.
7. Plump for anything but ordinary. Make sure you stand out in the crowd with what you wear. And in order to achieve this, you can opt for a bold look like this pleated palazzo and a pretty crop top.
8. The Love Aaj Kal lead lady became the talk of the town with this dramatic look and left every onlooker speechless. And you too can do the same! If your lady love is having a sunset themed wedding, this outfit is an ideal pick.
9. Look no further than this quintessential outfit for your soul mate’s reception. Add some glam and glitter to the room while you make an entrance in an all-black outfit just like this showstopper.
10. Turn heads wherever you go with a graceful lace and ivory gown and give every girl major fairytale feels. Similar to the dreamy vibes Sara Ali Khan gave us with this startling look.